Sunday 14 April 2013

Share Sunday... Honour over glory



Patch Beanie (Grape)


Cracked T-Shirt (Sport Grey)
The Hunted T-Shirt (Black)


College Sweatshirt (Black)



This Sunday i've decided to share Honour over Glory... I'm all for supporting the UK designers, that bring an edge to everyday fashion... 
These are my favourite picks above! They do have a sale on at the moment to be sure to check them out! 
There's some vests etc for summer as well! I'll be moving to New Zealand in July and it will be winter, so i've kind of got to bear the winter things in mind still hence the beanie!

I love the colour of the purple beanie as I usually wear a lot of black so this would break it all up :)
They do the beanies in 8 colours! So something for everyone !

Make sure you check them out 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment