Sunday 24 March 2013

Asos shoes






Literally want to buy all the shoes on Asos at the moment !
I'm sure I'm not alone in that factor...

Whittled it down to my favourites!
I would totally wear all of these!
If money was no object of course... I wish...
After buying shoes from Asos in the Christmas sale that have been mega comfy from the start, and no complaints, I will definitely be buying from there from now on and recommending to all you lovely readers also!
....
Hope you enjoy them as much as me!
www.asos.com
.x.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the boots section and those Nike High Tops!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete