Friday 18 January 2013

New Zealand wishlist



So here is my travel 'lust' list ... Going to be travelling to New Zealand towards the middle of the year and visiting Hong Kong and Australia along the way, no idea for how long yet, but whatever its going to be amazing anyway.

1. Sunglasses - Ebay
2. Mac Russian Red Lipstick ... Mac
3. Samsung Tab - all electrical wholesalers
4. Shoes - Doc. Martens
5. Jumper - She Inside
6. Shorts - Romwe
7. Boots - Doc Martens
7. Dress - Nasty Gal
8. Bikini - Asos
9. Bag - Nasty Gal

Just a quick explanation of why i want to take these things travelling with me.
The Sunglasses for obvious reasons plus a girl can never have too many pairs of sunglasses! complete obsession of mine. 
The lipstick as lipstick is a complete staple accessory I try to wear it as much as I can and  I totally love red lipsticks.
Samsung tab to keep in touch with friends and family / continue blogging  and to use skype on it.
Doc Marten shoes and boots! I love DM's and totally sad that I don't own a pair yet! The heeled ones would be great for more occasions and casual nights out and the boots would be great for walking around on a daily basis.
She Inside Jumper this looks so cosy just to lounge around hostels in and maybe for night time if it gets cooler when out and about etc. I love it and want it !
Shorts, These can be worn with a slouchy tee in the day or dressed up at night, again wardrobe staple and again with or without tights depending on how hot/cold the temp is.
I Love this Nasty Gal dress, would be great for nights out or meals out and then made casual in the day with a leather jacket if its cool enough to wear one.
Bikini ! Hahaha anyone that knows me knows I'm the queen of bikini's and really really do not need another one! If I go on holiday usually I ALWAYS take a different one for everyday that I'm there! But this ones red and I like how the tops a little bit retro! I would love this to add to my collection!
Last but not least the backpack! I love this it's kind of a guy style backpack but then made girly with the iridescence and the sequins! I really do like this and would get quite a lot of use out of it away I reckon.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment