Friday 11 January 2013

Motel Rocks








As a Brand new member of the Motel Rocks Street team I thought I would do a post on some of my most desired outfits from Motel.

So pleased to see how much velvet items that they have on there website too! Amazing!

To get 20% off your order type in the discount code : alexandraelizabeth


Picture 1 : White Pleather skirt : In love with pleather, and yes usually black pleather! This white skirt looks amazing on the model and not something i would usually wear but it's definately something i would like to add in to my s/s 2013 wardrobe

Picture 2 : This dress is gorgeous! As i have mentioned before I totally love velvet, and this turtle neck dress is totally something I would wear as a casual dress with tights,and a bit of layering with a leather jacket.

Picture 3 : I love these matte look grey trousers, I think I would probably wear them with a baggy Tee, white or black and a fur coat.

Picture 4 : I know I have said i'm in love with all the other items but THESE ! wow ! I feel like I NEED these in my life haha! they are amazing! I recently bought some wine coloured velvet skinny jeans but these are something else!

So there it is, I could have sat and chose out items forever but to keep it short and sweet these are my Top 4 items from Motel Rocks... Enjoy

P.s : Don't forget to use the code : alexandraelizabeth at the checkout when you purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment